Pottery Making in Cambridge, ON
Unleash your creativity by making colourful mugs, plates, boxes and bowls at Play With Clay Cambridge. We offer a wide range of pottery making classes in Cambridge, ON, where you can learn the step-by-step process of creating different ceramicware from scratch.
Pottery Wheel 2-Week Session
$40/kiddo (suggested age is 8 yrs and up)
Our pottery wheel session is a one-on-one session with our trained instructors.
It includes 4 balls of clay to try out with, unlimited glaze, firing of created pieces in our kilns.
Outcome is not guaranteed, but definitely a fun thing to try out!
- First Visit: Throw and Spin on the Wheel
- Second Visit: Two Weeks After, You’ll Be Trimming and Glazing Your Pieces
Our hand-building pottery sessions offers students the opportunity to learn how to create beautiful works using different clay hand-building techniques.
Our clay-building projects need two studio visits
- First Visit: Build and Create
- Second Visit: Glaze Your Clay Project (Can Be Shortened to 1 Visit With Building and Glazing/Limited to 1 Type of Glazing)
How It Works:
- No Experience Necessary; Students of All Ages and Skill Levels Welcome to Join
- All Tools Needed for Your Project Provided
- Our Pottery Instructors Will Guide You Through the Process With Individual Demonstration/Instruction
- Work at Your Own Pace; Take as Long as You Need to Finish Your Project
- Learn Different Hand-Building Techniques, Such as Pinch Potting, Coiling, Slab, Molding, and Clay Puzzling
- After Two Weeks, Glaze Your Pottery With a High-Temperature Earth-Tone Look or Use Colourful Underglazes
- Projects Include Making Mugs, Bowls, Coasters, Animal Banks, Masks, Teapots, Trinket Boxes, Vases, Spoon Rests, and Much More
- Each Clay Project Is Priced Individually Based on the Amount of Clay; Average Cost of Clay Building Ranges From $20 to $35
We Also Offer
Catering to Schools
In-Studio and Off-Site Sessions
Get Creative With Us
Contact us today to book your next pottery wheel class.